Frequently Asked Question or Help

Some of the frequent questions that I receive through emails are listed below. If you have any other questions that are not listed, please post your questions here since I can no longer check my email frequently.

1. How do I download movies here?
- Most of the movies are divided into parts and uploaded to two main file hosting websites - megaupload and depositfiles. You must download all parts and use programs such as Winrar to extract the files in order to play them. Please check the useful tools to download Winrar

2. How do I play subtitles?
- In order to view subtitles (often .srt or .idx format), the subtitle files must be in the same folder and have the same name as the video files. You can use VLC player to automatically play the subtitles. To use Windows Media Player, you need to install a separate program called Vobsub (check useful tools for link) in order to view the subtitles. For your convenience, I already edit the subtitle name and movie files to be the same and place them in the same folder so you should be able to play the subtitles easily.

3. Can you upload files to different hosting services?
- There are several free hosting services, however I choose Megaupload and Depositfiles because I have premium accounts with these two services which makes it easier for me to organize and upload my files. I am sorry but I will not upload to other websites. Viewers are more than welcome to upload files to other hosting websites and share them here.
4. I can't extract files after downloading all parts?
- If you download all parts and receive errors while extracting them, maybe one of the parts is corrupted. Identify the corrupted parts and download them again.

5. Can I download and extract different parts from different hosting servers?
- These parts are interchangeable which means you can download one from megaupload, one from depositfiles and extract them. I upload the same files, just to different hosting websites.

If you have any more questions or need more help, please post them in the comment section, I will try to answer them as soon as possible. Thank you and enjoy the movies.


If you like this post, you might be interested in these posts below as well. Click to explore.


0 comments: