Since a lot of you guys seem have problem downloading from megaupload.com, I will upload my upcoming movies on www.uploading.com. Though the downloading speed of this site is not as fast as yousendit or other hosting services, with a program called US Universal downloader, you can download as many files as you want with a pretty decent speed (I got mine around 150kps). And one great thing is there is no country restriction for this site which means everyone can download the files no matter where they live, and the files are only deleted if there is no activity in 30 days. So check back to my blog for more "spine-chilling" movies.
You can download the software from my "help" section located on the right side of the page. Cheer.

If you like this post, you might be interested in these posts below as well. Click to explore.


0 comments: