A new awesome sport - Professional Bull Riders



Bull Riders, a totally new sport for me. I start watching all of these bull riders try to stay on the top of a raged bull on ESPN, and it was fun. Sometimes, you even see these bull riders felt off the bull and the bull starts chasing the bull rider. Some of them got hurt really bad because we are not talking a regular bull, these bulls are professional bulls, they are incredibly strong and crazy, don't think that you could outrun these guys if you were chased by them. Well, for most of the times, you will see some bull riders successfully beat these bulls by their talents and their guts. Watching all of these battles between a human and a extremely mad bull is really intense and thrilled, as a fan of excitement, I think Bull Riders can be really good sport for me to watch in real action. So I went online I searched for any Bull Riders events, and guess what popped up? A Professional Bull Riders World Finals will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. This could be a fun get away vacation for my family, I want them to experience something new and exciting. And also, this could be a good chance for us to visit Las Vegas for some slot machines games. It would be fun drinking Bud Light and watch the show at the same time, this turns out to be a really good plan. And one more great thing about this event is the PBR Tickets, they are not too expensive, just about couple of hundred bucks for a seat, any one can afford it. It's worth it, because I think I will have a lot of fun at this event. So pick up your phone or visit this website to buy your tickets to the Professional Bull Riders.

If you like this post, you might be interested in these posts below as well. Click to explore.


0 comments: