Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hi, everyone. I hope you all enjoy surfing my blog and watching the movies. I have been really busy dealing with my final examinations and my job, but I still spent a little time to upload and bring to you all of my favorite movies. Now, I am all done with school, but I think I will be even busier since I just have a new job at a bank. The training period will be rough and tiresome, but I think I can handle it. Well, it's Christmas, atleast I am having the best time of my entire year. Soon, new year will come at last and I will be one more year older. I hate getting older, the number keeps getting bigger and bigger. Anyways, I just want to thank to those who supporting me keeping this blog alive and here is my wish for you guys.



I want to wish everyoneone a merry Christmas and a great New Year
My wishes for everyone are that you get to spend christmas with all the special people in your life.....
for all the people that we have lost this year may they know we keep them very close to our hearts and they are never far from our thoughts and prayers .........
may everyone keep safe over the holiday time ....everyone have safe trips and take your time so that you do get where you are going ....
may our christmas day be filled with Asian movies , Asian dramas, egg rolls, and saki...



You are all such special people and this blog is a wonderful place to come and celebrate the joy of friendship

My wishes for all the men out there to get more phone numbers and exciting dates as the new year comes, but if you already have a girlfriend, I wish for you to stay forever with the one you dearly love.

My wishes for all the ladies out there, just don't get drunk...

Love from Aziangenius to all of you, say Merry Christmas to your family for me too



If you like this post, you might be interested in these posts below as well. Click to explore.


0 comments: